If you’re searching for private junior high schools near me within a reasonable distance from Lehi, Utah, you’ve come to the right place!
This table purports to list the private junior high schools in Utah, and, are all within 15 miles of Lehi (more on why this may not matter for your child below):
Private junior high schools near me:
*Alpine Valley Academy, 1910 West 900 North, Lehi, Utah | (801) 368-6695
Rennaisance Academy, 3435 North 1120 East, Lehi, UT | (801) 768-4202
*Challenger School, 3920 N Traverse Mountain Blvd, Lehi, UT 84043 | (801) 407-8777
North Star Academy, 2920 W 14000 S, Bluffdale, UT 84065 | (801) 302-9579
Lincoln Academy, 1582 W 3300 N, Pleasant Grove, UT | (801) 756-2039
American Preparatory Academy #3, 11938 South Lone Peak Pkwy, Draper, UT | (801) 553-8500
Ranches Academy, 7789 North Tawny Owl Cir., Eagle Mountain | 801-789-4000
Three reasons to ignore most of this list:
- Actually, there are only TWO private junior high schools near me in Lehi, Utah. One is Alpine Valley Academy (AVA), the other is Challenger School. The rest on the list are actually public charter schools. Charter schools actually are not private schools. They use the same educational model as public schools — classrooms, bells, homework, lectures, etc. The primary difference is that the school board is generally parents of students at the school.
- Your child may be best served by AVA, Utah County’s 1st & only natural learning environment for kids. Here are some reasons why they just might:
- If your child is not the “academic type”,
- Your child doesn’t seem to thrive in a traditional classroom setting,
- They really aren’t happy at school,
- They don’t do particularly well on standardized tests, or
- You want your child to find and nurture their unique talents.
- Now, the price shouldn’t be the only consideration, but it is an important one. Challenger’s tuition for a month is $1,071. AVA charges half that. We’ve taken extraordinary steps to reduce the cost and greatly improve the value of what you and your child get for the hard-earned money you spend on their education.
We invite you to read more about our Natural Learning definition, and how it can benefit your child.